Are you a motivated sales person, able to establish and grow strong client relationships?
maybe you’re just who we’ve been looking for to help grow our creative services business.
We offer flexible working hours, a good basic salary and incentives. If this sounds like a job for you, complete the form below or send your CV with a covering note to firstname.lastname@example.org
What does the role involve?
As our Business Development Expert, your responsibilities will be to build your own pipeline of ongoing leads via prospecting and networking, to develop sales for our Information/Wordpress style websites, ecommerce websites based on Magento Ecommerce and graphic design creative services.
The role is ideal for someone from a digital sales background (although not essential) and provides the opportunity to work with flexible hours from our offices based in Aller, near Langport (subject to Covid-19 guidelines) and/or working from home.
The role includes:
- Proactively developing a sales pipeline.
- Contacting new prospective clients to establish a positive dialogue and convert into new opportunities.
- Creating proposals, presenting to clients, and closing deals.
- Promoting the creative digital services of Sitemakers Ltd.
- Maximising sales opportunities.
- Attending client meetings as required.
- Proven sales success.
- Experience of digital sales (desired, but not essential).
- Interest and knowledge of websites, ecommerce and creative services.
- Self-motivated with a desire to exceed set targets and objectives.
- Superb communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Ideally have a strong and well established network to bring to the role.
- This is an excellent opportunity for a sales-focused professional to join a well-established and exciting digital agency.
- Negotiable structure for remuneration.
- Flexible working hours and location.
- Friendly and informal positive team environment.
How to Apply:
Please forward your CV with a covering email, along with your basic salary expectations, to email@example.com